Sunday, December 2

Good news

So, effective yesterday, and thanks to the hard work of some of the folks at the hospital, mom and dad officially (and finally) have health insurance. They haven't had anything approaching decent health insurance in ages, and now they have really good coverage from Catamount Health and Blue Cross Blue Shield.

Also on a positive note, Dad is bored. There is talk of moving him into a physical rehab location by the end of next week. Now that they have insurance, he can finally be placed somewhere. So, things are looking up for Mom and Dad.

To answers Kate's query on eight random things about myself...let's see...

* I'm the only person in my immediate family to have never ridden in an ambulance.

* I've been wearing glasses since I was three years old.

* I've seen every episode of ALL Star Trek series.

* I play three musical instruments (the piano, trumpet and glockenspiel)

* I want to own and drive a motorcycle.

* I learned HTML because I could.

* I still own my Barbie dolls (but don't play with them - they are in Chelsea)

* I graduated Cum Laude from college.

Later Days!

No comments: