Tuesday, March 15

So, if you are a regular visitor to our blog page, you've by now noticed that change. This is a much easier way to update the page, and I thought I'd take advantage of it. No, it doesn't mean I'll get any better at updating it.

I took yesterday off to visit the florist. I have officially chosen flowers. I never knew that a simple thing like flowers could cause so much stress! What is up with that? Since I was out and about anyway I mailed the invitations. Let the RSVPs start pouring in!

Next week we are meeting with both ministers, and Chris has more doctors appointments. If you were unaware he has torn a ligament in his wrist. He did this two months ago and he isn't fixed yet. He is currently scheduled to have surgery in April. Supposedly he will be out of a cast in time for our wedding, but we are still unsure about that. Keep your fingers crossed. I really do hope he is better soon, he is in pain 24 hours a day and I just feel terrible as there is nothing I can do to help.

I am currently working on posting my pictures of my recent trip to Hawaii. I've been so swamped since I got back that I simply haven't had time. I have to say that it was one of the most amazing places I have ever seen. I would say to anyone considering going...stay away from Honolulu. It is simply to commercial. I didn't get to go off the island of Oahu, but I've heard that other islands are much more panoramic.

No comments: