Monday, October 24

What and interesting weekend

Well, Hannah and Wilma are currently getting to know each other really well. A bit too well for my own personal taste. According to The Weather Channel, Wilma is going right over the top of Hannah's house as I type this. I have to admit I'm a little freaked out. It's stronger than she was hoping it was going to be. Please keep her (and Josh and Joan) in your thoughts. I'll be sure to let you know when I hear from her.

There has been an interesting development at work, not involving me directly, but certainly indirectly. My job is secure, but things above me are changing a little...and it's making me a little nervous, purely from a personnel perspective, not an employment perspective.

In the meantime, I got some pictures from Mary this morning.

Jane and Lucy








Now you see her...











Now you don't!











The family Maiocco.








Guess that's it for now...

Later days.

No comments: