Thursday, November 10

Long time...no posts

Sorry it's been so long. I've been really busy.

I have just returned from a trip to our office on Long Island. No offense to anyone from Long Island, but I was very happy to be back in Vermont. The trip was very worthwhile and educational. I feel like a giant sponge soaking up lots of information.

In an exciting turn of events, Chris and I are going to be hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. It should be great fun! I love planning things like this. The major downside is that I have to spend the next few weekends cleaning the house from top to bottom, which is okay, it needs it.

Hannah got power back last week, much earlier than expected. She was grateful for a hot shower! She is still spending a lot of time cleaning up after Wilma. There isn't any major damage, but there are twigs and pine needles in all of the fields that need to be cleaned up.

I'm sure there is a lot of stuff I haven't included in this brief posting, but time is at a premium, so short and sweet it will have to be.

Later Days!

No comments: