Wednesday, January 18

Um, happy new year....

Oops...sorry, I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd posted. It has been a busy month! Sadly, not busy in a way that yields interesting stories, just not enough time to write anything down.

The weather has been completely off the wall. We had a period of 40 and 50 degree weatehr, followed by a sub zero day, and now it's warmingback up, but everything is covered in ice. Makes for a very interesting commute!

My remote car starter (thank you honey!) is being installed tomorrow. YIPEEE! Though, with the weather the way it has been, I probably won't need it!

I just "bought" a ticket to go to Florida to visit Hannah in March. I LOVE Frequent Flyer Miles. I still have 40,000 miles left, and will be earning a bunch this year. It took a bit to get the right combination of days, but I'm all set now. Should be fun!

Hope you are having a fantastic new year!

Later Days!

No comments: