Saturday, January 19

What a week...

Sorry no pictures yet - I have nothing to take pictures of.

I've started a pair of socks, maybe I'll take a picture when I'm done with them.

For those of you who have offered assistance to me this week, I say thank you. I know I haven't responded much to email, but I'm not in the most social of mind sets.

No decisions have been made on either side of the coin as yet, but things are slowly becoming clearer. If they continue down the path they are currently on, there is much change in my future. That said there is some small glimmer of a change of pace, and it that doesn't get snuffed out (or given up on) then maybe things will work out.

At this point I just don't know. I'm confused and I'm just not sure what it is that I'm supposed to do, think or say to make any impact. The really scary part is that I'm not so sure that I care anymore.

No comments: