Tuesday, September 27

Gift from my Secret Pal and sad news

I'm part of a secret pal program, and received my first package today!! I'm so excited. She (is that a safe assumption?) sent me Reese's (yummy) needles and all the yarn needed to make the Tasha bag I've been drooling over. She also sent bath stuff and a beautiful bookmark!

I got a message from Mom today. Dad has officially been diagnosed with Emphysema and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Not that any of us are all that surprised about this, it's still a blow. I will pass more on when I know more, but in the meantime we are dealing with this latest hiccup as best as can be expected.

Later Days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eak. i'm sorry to hear about the bad news....

i hope things get better, as much as they can.

take care too.