Monday, September 19

Random Monday Morning Rambles

In the vein of completely random things that run through ones head on a chilly Monday morning...

I think I might start a new recipe page. I tried a new veggie stew last night (tomatoes, Zuchini, kidney beans and hominy) that was okay, not something I would eat on a regular basis, but it wasn't terrible. I've never been a big fan of tomatoes so when Chris saw me put two cans in a pot he new something different was happening. I also made apple crisp yesterday...that was yummy. I need to get hold of my Mom's recipe, that one is really yummy.

Chris worked most of the weekend, so I had some time to myself. Boring, but I can't complain too much. Overall it was a very uneventful weekend, which is kind of nice actually.

Later Days.

No comments: