Tuesday, July 5

Happy Fourth of July

Chris and I spent a delightfully boring weekend at home. I had the day off on Friday so I went to Burlington and had lunch with my friend Kate. It was nice to catch up on life. The other big event of the day was finally getting off my lazy bum and joining the gym - Racquets Edge. Since I started my new job I had to cancel my membership at the YMCA. A real bummer, but I just couldn't get to the Y after work and if I'm going to have any hope of going I have to be able to legitimately get there.

Saturday Stephanie (Chris' cousin) began her epic journey to South Dakota. She, Al and Theo (the cats) all piled into a car and were gone early Saturday morning. 25 hours in a car with the cats...sounds like loads of fun.

Chris and I went to play minature golf on Saturday...he beat me. I put in a very poor showing.

That was the extent of the excitement of our long weekend, but we both enjoyed ourselves. We rested and recharged for the coming week.

Later Days.

No comments: